Buy a Jobu Design Carbon Algonquin Tripod for $949 and get FREE shipping to USA and Canada
Due to popular demand FREE SHIPPING INCLUDES all items in the shopping cart - even if we ship in multiple boxes!
Designed, manufactured, and assembled in Canada, and tested under our harshest conditions. We have redesigned this tripod from the ground up to make sure it has
everything you need for nature photography, especially suited for Jobu
Design gimbal head use. This tripod incorporates all the strong
and lightweight design characteristics of the robust Jobu Design line. Its versatile features allow for variety of shooting setups, whether it be flat to the
ground, 5 feet up, and anything in between. If you have a
Jobu Design gimbal head, the Algonquin tripod is its perfect partner.
- 62" tall extended, 27" folded (157cm/68cm). SUPER TALL
- 100% carbon legs, designed for ultimate strength. NO FILLER
- Tremendous load capacity of over 25kg
- No cosmetic wrap layer to weaken the Carbon Fiber tubing
- Foam leg covers (3 legs)
- 3 Leg sections for maximum stiffness. 36mm top-tube diameter.
- Aluminum leg collars for strength and fail-proof use.
- Solid billet machined top-platform, not crumbly cast aluminum.
- Stainless Steel spike feet (non-removable)
- Rubber tip covers (pull on/off). Easily replaceable.
- Flat top mount (no wiggly center column) - with 3/8"-16 mounting thread.
- Includes 3x 1/4" set screws for securing accessories or ballheads.
- Includes a light-duty nylon 'camo' dust-cover bag with carry-strap.
- Capable of being used virtually flat to the ground.
- ***Specifications are subject to change
Ships within 24-48 hours or ordering due to the required adhesive schedules we must follow.
The stainless steel spike feet
allow for ease of use in snowy/icy outdoor conditions, and can simply
be covered with the included rubber caps at any time.
angles of the tripod can be set at standard 55, 25 and 5 degree angles.
Algonquin tripod can be used almost flat to the ground, allowing for a
wide range of shooting levels.
year warranty - although we fully expect a much longer life with these products. We
cannot however accept returns or exchange tripods for cosmetic reasons
(changes in color, nicks, scratches, regular wear-and-tear, etc.) and cannot cover any damage
caused by traumatic events, or abuse or misuse (or sheer stupidity like our extreme testing below).
Don't try this at home, kids.