Buy a Jobu Design Carbon Tripod for $899 and get FREE shipping to USA and Canada
Due to popular demand FREE SHIPPING INCLUDES all items in the shopping cart - even if we ship in multiple boxes!
Note this offer cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts.
Designed, manufactured, and assembled in Canada, and tested under our harshest conditions. We have redesigned this tripod from the ground up to make sure it has
everything you need for nature photography, especially suited for Jobu
Design gimbal head use. More suitable for travel than its taller Algonquin brother, the Killarney incorporates all the strong
and lightweight mechanical characteristics of the robust Jobu Design line. It's versatile features allow for variety of shooting setups, whether it be flat to the
ground, 54" up, and anything in between. If you have a
Jobu Design gimbal head, the Killarney tripod is it's perfect partner.
- 54" tall extended (53.75 to platform), 24.25" folded. Lowest height 22".
- Just tall enough for most users 5'8" and shorter, especially with a gimbal head (add about 8" for viewfinder height). Of course, it's fine for anyone shooting from a seated or prone position, or that is not concerned about extreme height.
- 100% carbon legs, designed for ultimate strength. NO FILLER
- Tremendous load capacity of over 25kg
- 3K Carbon Weave
- Foam leg covers (3 legs)
- 3 Leg sections for maximum stiffness. 36mm top-tube diameter.
- Aluminum leg collars for strength and fail-proof use. Somewhat different design than the Algonquin, utilizing different grip pattern and O-rings for noise reduction when closing legs.
- Solid billet machined top-platform, not crumbly cast aluminum.
- Stainless Steel spike feet (non-removable)
- Rubber tip covers (pull on/off). Easily replaceable.
- Flat top mount (no wiggly center column) - with 3/8"-16 mounting thread.
- Includes 3x 1/4" set screws for securing accessories or ballheads.
- Includes a light-duty dust-cover bag with Camouflage pattern and carry strap.
- Capable of being used virtually flat to the ground.
- ***Specifications are subject to change
Generally ships within 24-48 hours of ordering due to the required adhesive curing schedules we must follow.