Jobu Design offers an upgrade program for folks who wish to take advantage of product improvements.
Upgrades are only available in a few specific variations, as certain manufacturing conditions cannot always allow products to be substituted for one another in a simple manner at home.
In order to qualify for an upgrade, you must:
- Be the original owner of the equipment.
- Show a proof of purchase from the Jobu Design factory store or an authorized reseller.
- You must return the original equipment to the Devonshire Manufacturing Group, Inc. factory for exchange. You cannot keep an old product and get a new one for a discount (that's cheating!)
- You must pay for shipping to and from Mississauga, Ontario, Canada.
- Contact us for shipping details and customs information.
Unless you are upgrading just one component of your gimbal then you will receive a new gimbal head, fresh out of a box. Not a refurbished or rebuilt model.
Current cash-rebate offers, valid through August 2017:
- Jr. 1, BWG-LW, BWG-HD (originals) = $50 trade-in value
- Jr.2, BWG-LW2, BWG-HD2 (2nd Generation) = $100 trade-in value
- Jr.3 (BWG-J3K), or Jr.3 DLX (BWG-J3DLX), current models, older style = $150 trade-in value
- BWG-LW3, BWG-HD3, BWG-Pro (last generation mid-size gimbals) = $150 trade-in value
- BWG-Pro2 (latest version, now discontinued) = $200 trade-in value
If you have any questions about the upgrades, or are unsure about your equipment requirements, please contact us directly at [email protected]