The new LF-S156S has been redesigned to properly fit and balance the Sigma 150-600 SPORT Super Telephoto lens. This lensplate does NOT fit the CONTEMPORARY model.
Clearance has been added for the lens hoods and we carefully re-positioned the mount to allow for best balance with most camera
Made of solid aircraft quality aluminum, hard-anodized for guaranteed toughness of finish.
- Arca-Swiss "North American" profile grooves to fit Jobu, Wimberley, RRS, Kirk. May not fit off-shore Arca-Swiss style clamps. See our tech article HERE
- 3/8"-16 and 1/4"-20 tapped holes for accessory straps
- Hard anodized finish in satin black
- 5-year standard warranty
Size: 7"x1.5"x1.0" Tall
Weight: 4.6 oz 135g
- Premium M3 T handle Allen hex wrench for installation
- 3/32" Allen hex key for installation of safety screws
- 2pc of #4-40 safety screws, to prevent accidental slide-out accidents
Note: The original screws from the Sigma foot are re-used for assembly due to their non-standard design. No extra mounting hardware is included.
Important tip! When using Replacement Feet, always check to ensure that the original manufacturer's screws do not protrude farther on the replacement foot than the stock foot. If the screws appear to be longer, DO NOT USE THEM. Please contact Jobu Design for alternate hardware.