Our foam-leg cover supplier in the US is experiencing significant delays. We may not be able to provide foam for our tripods until the end of March 2022. We will offer a discount until this time so you can order some after-market neoprene covers from LensCoat U.S.A.
Designed, manufactured, and assembled in Canada, and tested under our harshest conditions. We have redesigned this tripod from the ground up to make sure it has
everything you need for nature photography, especially suited for Jobu
Design gimbal head use. This tripod incorporates all the strong
and lightweight design characteristics of the robust Jobu Design line. Its versatile features allow for variety of shooting setups, whether it be flat to the
ground, 5 feet up, and anything in between. If you have a
Jobu Design gimbal head, the Algonquin tripod is its perfect partner.
year warranty - although we fully expect a much longer life with these products. We
cannot however accept returns or exchange tripods for cosmetic reasons
(changes in color, nicks, scratches, regular wear-and-tear, etc.) and cannot cover any damage
caused by traumatic events, or abuse or misuse (or sheer stupidity like our extreme testing below).
Further Note on the 5-Year Warranty. Tripods must be cleaned by the user after immersion in water, muddy water, salt-water or any combination of those elements before being left to dry out. A tripod that is seized-up due to negligent care is not covered by our warranty. Shipping cost to and from our factory + 2 hours of shop labour ($150+shipping) will be charged for cleaning a tripod and replacing worn and damaged components. Follow our YouTube video on how to clean your tripod and be happy!
- 62" tall extended, 27" folded (157cm/68cm). SUPER TALL
- 100% carbon legs, designed for ultimate strength. NO FILLER
- Tremendous load capacity of over 25kg
- No cosmetic wrap layer to weaken the Carbon Fiber tubing
- Foam leg covers (3 legs)
- 3 Leg sections for maximum stiffness. 36mm top-tube diameter.
- Aluminum leg collars for strength and fail-proof use.
- Solid billet machined top-platform, not crumbly cast aluminum.
- Stainless Steel spike feet (non-removable)
- Rubber tip covers (pull on/off). Easily replaceable.
- Flat top mount (no wiggly center column) - with 3/8"-16 mounting thread.
- Includes 3x 1/4" set screws for securing accessories or ballheads.
- Includes a light-duty nylon 'camo' dust-cover bag with carry-strap.
- Capable of being used virtually flat to the ground.
- ***Specifications are subject to change