October 2019 Trade-in, Trade-up Event
Enjoy our upgrade program to get credits on the Jobu Design web-store when you trade-in applicable competitive products!
How to get a credit:
- Be the original owner of the equipment.
- Equipment must be in reasonable, working condition. Well used is fine!
- You must return the original equipment to the Devonshire Manufacturing Group, Inc. factory for exchange. You cannot keep an old product and get a new one for a discount (that's cheating!)
- You must pay for shipping to Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
- Contact us for shipping details and customs information.
- You will receive a credit in the form of a non-expiring coupon to use on the Jobu Design website, with a unique code for yourself.
- Coupons cannot be exchanged for cash, or sent to other individuals.
- Maximum credit is the face value of the voucher.
- Products being traded-in must be worth more than the credit value (store price, street price), when new.
Current rebate offers, valid through October 2019*:
- Jr. 1, 2, BWG-LW 1, 2, 3, BWG-HD 1, 2, 3 = $200 trade-in value towards a Jobu Design gimbal head.
- BWG-Pro2 (latest version, now discontinued) = $250 trade-in value towards a Jobu Design gimbal head.
- Any other competitive gimbal head from Wimberley, Kirk, Surui, Benro, Induro, 4th Generations, and similar. = $100 trade-in value towards a Jobu Design gimbal head.
- Any non-branded OEM (ie Amazon or house-brand) gimbal, $50 trade-in value towards a Jobu Design gimbal head.
- Any Manfrotto, Gitzo, Sirui, Benro, Induro (and similar value) tripod. $150 trade-in value towards a TCF-36, or TCF-36KL tripod.
*** This offer is made in good faith and is intended as a fun way to get into our gear. Please be courteous and kind when contacting us. Credits are not guaranteed and are subject to our discretion.