A quick overview of the Arca-Swiss style of clamps and plates. They are NOT part of any published standard. We highlight why we feel there should be a New Published Open standard for these plates and clamps.
- Jobu Gimbal Identification, History, and Basics
- Arca-Swiss is NOT a standard, time for a change
- Why use replacement feet?
- Jobu gimbals on travel-type tripods with center columns extended.
- Heavy lenses and light cameras, how to balance them
- Using Wide Angle Lenses in a Gimbal (or lenses with no collar)
- What's the deal? Side-mount vs. Top-Mount
- Tech Tip - Jobu Jr3 Kit vs. Jr.3 Deluxe Kit
- Welcome to our new web site!
Posted by Administrator on 4/24/2014